Dear Valued Customer,
MagicSpam for Plesk version 1.0.4-4.1 is officially released.
We are pleased to announce that the latest version of MagicSpam is complete and ready for installation. This release is primarily a patch release to address some issues noted in various configurations. Following is a list of updates:
* Added 'refresh' button for stats interface
* Fixed stat counting system for cases of high/extreme load
* Fixed stat counting and logging for cases where log directory on separate partition
* Modified BMS lookup system for increased performance
* Fixed interface to properly update all lists/definitions upon product activation
* Replaced several utility scripts with high performance binaries
* Modified system to improve DNS handling and lookups
We hope that you enjoy this latest version of MagicSpam. In order to upgrade, you will need to download the new package that matches your operating system and Plesk version architecture from:
Once you have the new package downloaded, you will need to enter your Plesk administration interface, then click on "Modules / Manage Modules" in order to remove the existing MagicSpam package.
Once removed, you can install your new package. Your previous settings will be saved.
Please note that we have found in Plesk version 9.x that the caching mechanism for the interface may cause error messages to be displayed upon first install of the new module. This can be worked around by either waiting for the cache to time out or by reloading the Plesk cache with the following command:
Want to keep up to date with the latest updates on MagicSpam? Here's where to get the goods on what's new in the world of MagicSpam developments!
1 post • Page 1 of 1
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests