MagicSpam for Plesk 1.0.4-4 is now released.
Highlights for this latest version of MagicSpam for Plesk include:
- Wild Card support for whitelists and exemptions (ie: *@permitteddomain.com)
- Statistical Reports history
- Support for Parallels Panel 9.x series Postfix version
Once you have the new package downloaded, you will need to enter your Plesk administration interface, then click on 'Modules / Manage Modules" in order to remove the existing MagicSpam package. Don't be alarmed - all of your settings, lists, and license data will still be there.
Once removed, you can install your new package. Please be sure to review the settings once installed, and visit the 'Dashboard' tab to make the newly installed module active.
* NOTE: we have added two packages for 64 bit variants. If you need a 64 bit version for a different OS, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will accommodate as best as we can
* NOTE: for those customers that wish to run MagicSpam for Plesk on a SuSE environment, please contact us at email@example.com as we are in the process of determining version requirements.