Dear Valued Customers,
We are pleased to announce the release of MagicSpam PLUS for Zimbra 2.1-5.1.
This release has several new features and updates based on feedback from you! This release includes:
- New Security Feature: Country Authentication Restrictions
- New Blacklist: Sender Country Blacklist
- New Log: SMTP Authentication Logs
- Daemon: DNS lookups are handled better
- Interface: New Security module
- Interface: Settings module renamed to Anti-Spam
- Interface: Server Policies under Settings module renamed to Spam
- System: MagicSpam installation is more stable
- System: MagicSpam services integration with systemd is more stable
To upgrade, simply click on 'Upgrade Now' at the bottom of this alert.
If you do not see an Upgrade Now link, or there are errors during the process, you can download the package directly from:
And install the updated package using your server packaging tool: If this is a Redhat based distribution (RedHat, CentOS, SuSE, CloudLinux) use:
rpm -Uvh /path/to/package
If this is a Debian based distribution (Debian, Ubuntu)
dpkg -i /path/to/package
As always, if you have any questions, feature requests, or just want to drop us a line, please visit:
Want to keep up to date with the latest updates on MagicSpam? Here's where to get the goods on what's new in the world of MagicSpam developments!
1 post • Page 1 of 1
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 15 guests