*@mail...com in Whitelist and block other from this domain

This is the area for a general support questions, discussions and information that you can read and share. Post your experiences, stats and tricks and tips that are not covered elsewhere. Remember, for questions please search the FAQ first, as your question may already be answered.

Moderators: wizard, magicspam

Antispam

*@mail...com in Whitelist and block other from this domain

Post by Antispam » Wed Sep 25, 2019 10:24 pm

Hello,

i have in my whitelist : *@gmail.com and i like to block any mail adress from this domain, but this ist not possible.
I add the blocked mail adress in the main mail filter blacklist from the server, but i receive this junk as attachment with Subject : junk

how can i block this junk complete ?

magicspam

Re: *@mail...com in Whitelist and block other from this domain

Post by magicspam » Fri Sep 27, 2019 11:25 am

Hello Antispam,

Thanks you for your post.

As Whitelists always take precedence over blacklists, it is not possible to blacklist single email address while the entire domain has been whitelisted.

Could you please clarify more how you have added the blocked mail address in the main mail filter blacklist from the server, but i receive this junk as attachment with Subject : junk as we did not fully understand your current settings?

Please provide us screenshots or any additional information that would point us to what you are referring in your post.

If for any privacy reasons you do not wish to provide any sensitive information in the screenshots via the forum, please email our support team directly at:

support@magicspam.com

and refer to this forum post.

Thank you Antispam.
-- MagicSpam Support Team --

Return to “General Discussions and Support Questions”