How can I help make MagicSpam Pro (even) better?

This is the area for a general support questions, discussions and information that you can read and share. Post your experiences, stats and tricks and tips that are not covered elsewhere. Remember, for questions please search the FAQ first, as your question may already be answered.

Moderators: wizard, magicspam

rgfincher

How can I help make MagicSpam Pro (even) better?

Post by rgfincher » Wed Nov 27, 2019 3:52 am

HI - your product is definitely the right one for me and my company.
(We're a small British email hosting provider based in a London Docklands datacentre, with approximately 350 IMAP mailboxes on Plesk 17.8.x for Linux.)

My company offered development services 1998 - 2015, so familiar with testing, new feature-scoping etc....

Richard Fincher
Room 101 Ltd
60 Windsor Avenue
London SW19 2RR
+44 (20) 3405 1101
richard (at) room101.co.uk

magicspam

Re: How can I help make MagicSpam Pro (even) better?

Post by magicspam » Wed Nov 27, 2019 11:19 am

Hello rgfincher,

Thank you for your post and your kind words.

The best way to contribute to advancement of your favorite MagicSpam version, would be via providing the feedback to our team, whether by feature requests or letting us know if there are any issues with the product.

To submit the feedback, please access the "Feedback and Enhancement Request" from the 'Support' tab in MagicSpam admin-interface panel, or email our support team at: support@magicspam.com. You can also provide feedback by a tweet at @magicspam.

We have now also added your contact to our list of BETA testers, and will contact you in the future if you would be willing to participate in testing future BETA releases.

Thank you!
-- MagicSpam Support Team --

Return to “General Discussions and Support Questions”