Getting an error, when I access the advanced config of Exim on WHM/Cpanel Server

Welcome to MagicSpam for cPanel WHM! A better spam protection in an easy to use cPanel WHM Module. Visit here for support, frequently asked questions, wishlists and discussion groups on this great new module to make life with cPanel WHM that much simpler.

Moderators: wizard, magicspam

cpanel-antispam

Getting an error, when I access the advanced config of Exim on WHM/Cpanel Server

Post by cpanel-antispam » Mon Sep 27, 2021 1:00 pm

Having an issue in bypassing a domain from my external email relay and getting a POP-UP error in exim advanced config in my cpanel server

host.XXXXXXXXXXXXXX.com:2087 says

-C /etc/exim.conf.test.work.8728ff39

Warning! directive_matcher could not parse error: 2021-09-27 12:51:57 cwd=/usr/local/cpanel/whostmgr/docroot 4 args: /usr/sbin/exim -bv 2021-09-27 12:51:57 Exim configuration error: new_router "virtual_user" not found for "magicspam_virtual_user_spam" router

thank you and please advise, this is urgent it is impacting several domains on my server, and the support people, @ my datacenter believe it has something to do with magicspam manipulating the email/outgoing email.

this is impacting my smtp relay in that I can't seem to EXCLUDE domains, from the relay service.

thank you so much for your consideration and assistance

magicspam

Re: Getting an error, when I access the advanced config of Exim on WHM/Cpanel Server

Post by magicspam » Tue Sep 28, 2021 11:18 am

Hello cpanel-antispam,

Our development team is aware of the reported warning message in the Exim Configuration Manager. The warning message can be safely ignored as long as the Exim service is running. If you search (Ctrl + F) in your web browser for "virtual_user:" on the Advanced Editor page in the Exim Configuration Manager, you should see that the "virtual_user" router exists.

Furthermore, the issue is being investigated by the cPanel team and you can find more information at:

https://forums.cpanel.net/threads/cpane ... rs.648529/

As such, the reported issue is probably unrelated to the warning message in the Exim Configuration Manager. We may be able to provide you with suggestions if you can share more information about your issue with us. Would you be able to provide us with the exim logs for the outbound email transactions in question.

Thank you.
-- MagicSpam Support Team --

Return to “MagicSpam for cPanel WHM”