We are proud to announce the latest in the MagicSpam product releases version 1.0.5-3!
This release offers offers improvements to the custom rejection notices system to allow both longer messages, and also variable substitution. Also in this release:
* Modifications to DNS lookup subsystem to support classless CNAME PTR delegations
* Addition of \'characters left\' widget to the notifications system
* Verbose details of the variable substitutes permitted for custom rejection notices
* Fixes to the IP Exemption lists modules to perform better validation
* Fixes to the Plesk Postfix specific integration to no longer run into cases where MagicSpam can be disabled by Plesk when changing mail server settings
The new packages can be downloaded directly from:
using your MagicSpam license key (available on Dashboard and Settings page of your MagicSpam administration interface) to access.
We hope you enjoy this new release. As always, if you have any questions, please feel free to post back here!
Want to keep up to date with the latest updates on MagicSpam? Here's where to get the goods on what's new in the world of MagicSpam developments!
1 post • Page 1 of 1
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest