Activation confusing - Product Superb

It really makes a developer or a support person's day when people say nice things about them, their products and what they do. Want to give us complements? By all means. The more people hear about the good things.. the more people use this, and the more we can give back.

Moderators: wizard, magicspam

transcom

Activation confusing - Product Superb

Post by transcom » Wed May 05, 2010 7:14 am

Having been dumped in the gloom by sales, once it was all worked out by trawling google, loaded, and works absolutely brilliantly, never seen anything like it !

The download link by sales was for plesk, no install instructions, and when I did find your download area, I had no licence key (this was given after installing the rpm manually)

Anyway, great stuff !

Cheers
Bill
Transcom

magicspam

Re: Activation confusing - Product Superb

Post by magicspam » Wed May 05, 2010 8:48 am

We're sorry to hear that you found the activation process confusing, but we're happy to hear that you like the results of MagicSpam!

Please let us know if you have any suggestions on how we can improve the activation process.
-- MagicSpam Support Team --

transcom

Post by transcom » Thu May 06, 2010 3:58 am

Hi,
I think that if your sales were to provide a link in the confirmation email pointing to your pdf install document, all would be fine.

In addition, pointing to your download area would be no good, as the sales email doesnt include the licence info that is needed to access it, we found this only by installing the rpm manually and then accessing the dashboard.

bit of a catch 22

Rgds
bill

magicspam

Post by magicspam » Thu May 06, 2010 10:18 am

Did you purchase directly from us or did you purchase it through Plesk? Our receipt emails contain the license key just below the download link.

I will happily pass along the suggestion regarding the installation document.

Jessicasisk

Activation confusing Product Superb

Post by Jessicasisk » Mon Mar 21, 2016 1:49 pm

Hi,

I just recently purchased MagicSpam for Plesk and initially I was sceptical. However, installation was extremely easy and quick and there were no confusing configuration defaults do really work perfectly, and it WORKED Our email volume was reduce by over 90 and it was all spam All this time and I could have reduced bandwidth server load, and of course cut out spam. I wish I knew about this earlier.

I dont normally bother to right feedback - but I had to on this occasion because companies like MagicSpam ought to be congratulated and encouraged to continue their fantastic work

So, thank you for developing such a fantastic product that works so incredibly well and has solved one of the biggest problems I have been having with our mail server

Keep up the great work and I look forward to long time use of your product

magicspam

Post by magicspam » Mon Mar 21, 2016 5:16 pm

Hello Jessicasisk,

Thank you for the kind words!

This is the kind of encouragement that drives us to improve MagicSpam everyday. It is also a great feeling knowing that our product continues to help people like you.

Please also feel free to send us any suggestions or feature requests in the future to help improve MagicSpam.

Sincerely,

Return to “You Guys Rock! - Want to say nice things about our products or team?”