Invalid license key specified.

This is the area for a general support questions, discussions and information that you can read and share. Post your experiences, stats and tricks and tips that are not covered elsewhere. Remember, for questions please search the FAQ first, as your question may already be answered.

Moderators: wizard, magicspam

mattgrant

Post by mattgrant » Wed Jun 13, 2012 4:10 pm

I just loogged into my Plesk CP to add some people to the whitelist and when I clicked on the Magic Spam icon, I get prompted about my key being invalid.

Error communicating with Plesk API: Fatal error executing remote url fetch. Exit code: [23] Attempting recovery route Unable to find fallback file [/etc/psa/psa.key] Error loading server unique id.

Nothing has changed on the server and I was in the CP about an a hour ago and it did not have any issues with the key.

What gives?

magicspam

Re: Invalid license key specified.

Post by magicspam » Thu Jun 14, 2012 12:17 pm

Hello Matt,

You can repair the access to the Plesk API by following the trouble shooting steps available in the FAQ section of our forum:

viewtopic.php?f=12&t=67961

We have also heard reports of hosting companies overriding and disabling the API access on their customers' Plesk Panel servers. Please double check and ensure that your hosting company has not done this, otherwise none of the above steps will work.

-- MagicSpam Support Team --

Return to “General Discussions and Support Questions”