Cannot Enabled MagicSpam

This is the area for a general support questions, discussions and information that you can read and share. Post your experiences, stats and tricks and tips that are not covered elsewhere. Remember, for questions please search the FAQ first, as your question may already be answered.

Moderators: wizard, magicspam

atomicguava

Cannot Enabled MagicSpam

Post by atomicguava » Mon May 17, 2010 4:27 am

I bought MagicSpam in March for 2 servers. Both of the licenses expire on 20/05/2010.

On 15/05/2010, MagicSpam appears to have stopped working out of the blue on one server, stopping any email from being sent in the process.

When I log into Plesk, MagicSpam says it is 'disabled' and launches the 'Settings' tab automatically where I can see my license. It says the license expires on 20/05/2010 but I cannot enable MagicSpam - clicking the button does nothing and no email could be sent.

I've tried re-installing MagicSpam module too - with the latest version from the download site - but this didn't help. At the moment I've had to uninstall it as my clients could not send any email.

Next to the license key on both servers is a strange button I don't remember before - the text in the button says "{intl('LK_update')}".

It all seems a bit odd to me. I was wondering if you could check out my licenses (I've emailed details to support@magicspam.com) and give me a helping hand getting this resolved?

magicspam

Re: Cannot Enabled MagicSpam

Post by magicspam » Mon May 17, 2010 12:12 pm

This issue is currently being handled via email, and the solution will be posted here once the situation is resolved.
-- MagicSpam Support Team --

theywill

Re: Cannot Enabled MagicSpam

Post by theywill » Wed Jun 23, 2010 9:36 am

I am also having this very same issue, and I see others on the forum are as well. I discovered it on Monday. That day it resolved for a short-time, but has been a problem since.

Return to “General Discussions and Support Questions”