MagicSpam PRO problems

This is the area for a general support questions, discussions and information that you can read and share. Post your experiences, stats and tricks and tips that are not covered elsewhere. Remember, for questions please search the FAQ first, as your question may already be answered.

Moderators: wizard, magicspam

rbstern

MagicSpam PRO problems

Post by rbstern » Tue Sep 22, 2015 6:14 pm

Not new to MagicSpam, but new to the PRO version. I'm having issues trying to get the Plesk 12 customer control panel interface to respect the subscription settings that should allow access to the PRO features for a domain.

I have a customer with 4 subscriptions, with 4 domains, 2 aliases, and 2 subdomains. All of the subscriptions have been configured and updated to allow access to the MagicSpam PRO control panel. When logging in as the customer, each of the domains has the MagicSpam PRO icon, but clicking on it in any domain only shows the ON/OFF for 1 domain and that domains 2 aliases. The other domains and subdomains are absent.

I've tried updating the plans, but nothing seems to change this.

And, as I saw referenced in another thread, the domain status On/Off toggle doesn't seem to hold it's value.

magicspam

Re: MagicSpam PRO problems

Post by magicspam » Wed Sep 23, 2015 10:43 am

Hello rbstern,

We released an update yesterday which should solve the problem you reported in the other thread. Please update to the latest version (http://www.magicspam.com/download/) and let us know if this problem persists. If it does, please send us an email at support@magicspam.com with some screenshots of what you are seeing in the customer's MagicSpam interface.

Thanks!

-- MagicSpam Support Team --

rbstern

Re: MagicSpam PRO problems

Post by rbstern » Thu Sep 24, 2015 7:11 pm

Initial impression is that the problems are fixed. Good work, folks. Thanks.

Will report back here if I see any further trouble.

Return to “General Discussions and Support Questions”