Reescan a new migrated account from Cpanel

There will always be opinions, both good and bad on how MagicSpam protection, rules and policies are used, and what the defaults should be. Different environments may have different needs. We try to find the perfect balance, and that is not always easy. Just remember that we have to satisfy millions of users.. not just one person.

Moderators: wizard, magicspam

Mapachio

Reescan a new migrated account from Cpanel

Post by Mapachio » Tue Apr 26, 2022 10:18 am

So I got one new client that was migrated from cpanel to a cpanel.It have a lot of Spam problem. Is there a way to reescan the account and mark old emails as Spam? So i can delete them?

magicspam

Re: Reescan a new migrated account from Cpanel

Post by magicspam » Tue Apr 26, 2022 11:11 am

Hello Mapachio,

Thank you for contacting us.

MagicSpam provides anti-spam protection by processing emails on the SMTP level. As such, it is capable of detecting spam before it even reaches your system. Consequently, emails which have already been delivered to the mailbox can not be processed by MagicSpam. However, I have created a ticket for this feature request which will be passed to our development team. And, hopefully this feature will be added in the future updates of MagicSpam.

Please let us know if you have any other questions and thank you for your feedback.

- Sia
-- MagicSpam Support Team --

Return to “Discussions on Spam Protection Policies and Default Rules”