We are pleased to announce the release of MagicSpam PLUS for Zimbra 2.1-5.2.
This release has several new features and updates based on feedback from you! This release includes:
- New Feature: Backup/Migration Tool
- New Feature: Feedback and Enhancement Request Form
- Improvement: Log Search process is more stable
- Improvement: Installation and uninstallation process are more stable
- Bug Fix: Old feature announcements no longer appears
To upgrade, simply click on 'Upgrade Now' at the bottom of the upgrade alert in MagicSpam 'Alerts' tab.
If you do not see an Upgrade Now link, or there are errors during the process, you can download the package directly from:
And install the updated package using your server packaging tool: If this is a Redhat based distribution (RedHat, CentOS, SuSE, CloudLinux) use:
rpm -Uvh /path/to/package
If this is a Debian based distribution (Debian, Ubuntu)
dpkg -i /path/to/package
As always, if you have any questions, feature requests, or just want to drop us a line, please visit:
Want to keep up to date with the latest updates on MagicSpam? Here's where to get the goods on what's new in the world of MagicSpam developments!
1 post • Page 1 of 1
-- MagicSpam Support Team --
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest