Dear Valued Customers,
As part of our continued efforts to provide the best anti-spam experience for hosting providers, we are pleased to inform you that we now have a new release 2.1-9.1 available for upgrade!
In response to your feedback, we have now made available new core features in MagicSpam PRO:
- New Security Feature: Country Authentication Restrictions
- New Blacklist: Sender Country Blacklist
- New Log: SMTP Authentication Logs
- Daemon: DNS lookups are handled better
- Interface: New Security module
- Interface: Settings module renamed to Anti-Spam
- Interface: Server Policies under Settings module renamed to Spam Policies
- System: MagicSpam services integration with systemd is more stable
- Bug Fix: MagicSpam Exim routers no longer redirect emails marked as spam by SpamAssassin to the user's inbox
- Bug Fix: MagicSpam rate limiter process no longer consumes high amounts of CPU under certain circumstances
To upgrade, you can either use the 'Upgrade Now' button at the bottom of the alerts message in your MagicSpam admin interface panel. Optionally, you can run the command (as root):
/usr/share/magicspam/bin/package-updater -o -a
As always, if you have any questions, feature requests, or just want to drop us a line, please visit:
We thank all those who supplied us with feedback and feature requests and encourage you all to keep on sending us your great ideas for features you would like to see in MagicSpam to continue making this product better.
Want to keep up to date with the latest updates on MagicSpam? Here's where to get the goods on what's new in the world of MagicSpam developments!
1 post • Page 1 of 1
-- MagicSpam Support Team --
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests