As part of our continued efforts to provide the best anti-spam experience for hosting providers, we are pleased to inform you that we now have a new release 2.1-9.1 available for upgrade!
In response to your feedback, we have now made available new features in MagicSpam PRO:
- Added new feature: MagicSpam SpamAssassin
- Added new feature: Logsearch by the Hour via Dashboard
Along with the new features, this release also includes the following fixes and updates:
- Fixed critical bug with MagicSpam Frontend modules on Plesk Onyx 17.8
- Fixed upgrade process so that all MagicSpam log files are set to the correct permission
- Fixed and silenced non-critical 'Skip Link' error log messages in panel.log
- Updated cURL library to properly handle redirections
- MagicSpam Daemon proactively sets /dev/shm to the correct permissions on startup
To upgrade, you can simply click on the 'Upgrade Now' button on this notice. In the event that this does not work, you can also upgrade by running the command:
/usr/local/psa/admin/sbin/modules/magicspampro/package-updater -o -a
or alternatively you can download the updated package at:
and install it via the Plesk Extensions page.
Thanks and as always, if you have any questions, feature requests, or ideas on how to improve this product, please feel free to share with us on our public forums:
Thanks and enjoy!
Want to keep up to date with the latest updates on MagicSpam? Here's where to get the goods on what's new in the world of MagicSpam developments!
1 post • Page 1 of 1
-- MagicSpam Support Team --
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests