Subject filed

This is the area for a general support questions, discussions and information that you can read and share. Post your experiences, stats and tricks and tips that are not covered elsewhere. Remember, for questions please search the FAQ first, as your question may already be answered.

Moderators: wizard, magicspam

yilmazgunes01

Subject filed

Post by yilmazgunes01 » Mon Mar 05, 2018 3:48 am

Hello there,
I bought MagicSpam plus version for mailenable.
I am currently using it, but I can not find the subject field in the “Recent Log Entries” and “Log Search” lists.
How do I add this.
Attachments
q2.JPG
q2.JPG (45.85 KiB) Viewed 23252 times
q1.JPG
q1.JPG (27.3 KiB) Viewed 23252 times

magicspam

Re: Subject filed

Post by magicspam » Mon Mar 05, 2018 12:36 pm

Hello yilmazgunes01,

Thank you for your post.

Form your post we understand that you would like to see the Subject in the “Recent Log Entries” and “Log Search” lists.

Because MagicSpam does not filter emails by the content, header information such as "Subject" is not stored and therefore it is not available in the Log Search result list.

We have now created a development ticket for the feature that would allow subject line to be visible form the “Recent Log Entries” and “Log Search” lists and passed it to our development team for consideration.

Thank you again for your feedback.

For new features and MagicSpam releases, please follow us on Twitter:

@magicspam

or follow our MagicSpam forum news and announcement section:

http://forums.wizard.ca/viewforum.php?f=17
-- MagicSpam Support Team --

ultraprovedor

Post by ultraprovedor » Fri May 31, 2019 8:47 am

Hi magicspam,

I've installed MagicSpam Pro for MailEnable and have been using for 5 days now. Is there any forecast to deploy this feature?

As you might notice, I already miss "subject" field, exactly as it's in suggested image. I'd like to retrieve this question, I think it's extremely important, and powerful, feature, considering some spams are sent from many different mailboxes, domains, hosts and IPs. Even if it has no intelligence at all, only to block subjects registered manually by user.

magicspam

Post by magicspam » Mon Jun 03, 2019 11:27 am

Hello ultraprovedor,

Thank you for your post.

First of all, please note that the provided image is edited by the customer and does not represent the original screenshot of our product - e.i: there is not "Subject" column in MagicSpam logs.

As for the reported feature to include the subject line in the MagicSpam logs, as MagicSpam does not yet have a detailed plan for adding its own content filtering, we do not yet have a timeline when this feature will be implemented.

In the meantime, the best way to locate the particular logs would be to check for sending IP or the email address from the message headers and search for it in the MagicSpam logs.

We hope this information helps.
-- MagicSpam Support Team --

Return to “General Discussions and Support Questions”