Quarantine Question

This is the area for a general support questions, discussions and information that you can read and share. Post your experiences, stats and tricks and tips that are not covered elsewhere. Remember, for questions please search the FAQ first, as your question may already be answered.

Moderators: wizard, magicspam

deathtron

Quarantine Question

Post by deathtron » Thu Apr 05, 2018 10:03 am

I posted this on twitter, but figured I would here as well.

I had an email flagged as quarantine, which is great. I wanted to go move that email out of quarantine and on to delivery. However...when I checked in the MailEnable quarantine, there were no emails. I couldn't find the email anywhere other than in the log.

My question is: Where is the default quarantine location for magic spam and can I change it?

Picture attached for reference.

Thanks!

Z
Attachments
magicspamquarantine.PNG
magicspamquarantine.PNG (2.1 KiB) Viewed 13723 times

magicspam

Re: Quarantine Question

Post by magicspam » Thu Apr 05, 2018 2:48 pm

Hello deathron,

Thank you for your post.

In MagicSpam PLUS for MailEnable, all messages that are quarantined are passed to the customer's Inbox with subject line rewritten with the following preffix by default:

*****SPAM*****

Please note that you can change this string from the:

Settings / System / 'Options' / "Advanced Options"

section in MagicSpam admin interface panel.

Furthermore, you have the option to configure server side mail filtering to filter flagged spam messages to the customer's Spam or other folders you desire.

To create server side filters for this purpose, please follow the instructions in the following article:

https://www.mailenable.com/documentatio ... ering.html

We hope this information helps!
-- MagicSpam Support Team --

Return to “General Discussions and Support Questions”