My E-Mail Adress ist rejected

This is the area for a general support questions, discussions and information that you can read and share. Post your experiences, stats and tricks and tips that are not covered elsewhere. Remember, for questions please search the FAQ first, as your question may already be answered.

Moderators: wizard, magicspam

hpd

My E-Mail Adress ist rejected

Post by hpd » Thu Aug 02, 2018 10:18 am

Hi,

my domain name ends with ".media".
MagicSpam does not accept it as an regular E-Mail-Adress, when will this be fixed?

magicspam

Re: My E-Mail Adress ist rejected

Post by magicspam » Thu Aug 02, 2018 1:58 pm

Hello hpd,

Thank you for your post.

Please note that MagicSpam does not block emails based on the domain by default.

Messages are rejected based on the policies enabled by the administrator of the MagicSpam server, which also includes manual blacklistsing. Are your emails rejected by the remote MagicSpam?

If that is correct, please follow the URL in the rejection notice as it should provide more detailed information as to why your message was blocked. If you feel your messages are being blocked without just cause, contact the recipient and ask them to 'whitelist' you, or contact your email administrator to address the issues that caused your messages to be rejected.

If you are administrator of the MagicSpam server, could you please provide us more details about the reported issue and we will further investigate it.

In addition could you please provide us additional details about your platform:

- MagicSpam Version
- Operating System and Version
- Operating System Architecture (32 bit or 64 bit)
- Plesk, cPanel, MailEnable, DirectAdmin or Zimbra
- MTA (Qmail, Postfix, Exim)

Thank you hpd.
-- MagicSpam Support Team --

Return to “General Discussions and Support Questions”