Rewrite Subject Text: [**SPAM**]

Welcome to MagicSpam Pro for cPanel WHM! A better spam protection in an easy to use cPanel WHM Module. Visit here for support, frequently asked questions, wishlists and discussion groups on this great module to make life with cPanel WHM that much simpler.

Moderators: wizard, magicspam

lucasdomonte

Rewrite Subject Text: [**SPAM**]

Post by lucasdomonte » Wed Jul 24, 2019 12:13 pm

Hello I have a problem I added the domain on my client's whitelist and yet emails are being sent to the spam box.

I added Rewrite Subject Text: [**SPAM**], However these emails that are going to spam box the subject does not appear.
Attachments
suport.jpg
suport.jpg (238.22 KiB) Viewed 16276 times

magicspam

Re: Rewrite Subject Text: [**SPAM**]

Post by magicspam » Thu Jul 25, 2019 10:27 am

Hello Lucas,

Thank you for your post.

Based on the logs and the provided information, MagicSpam is correctly exempting emails from issdigital.com.br. The reason why these emails are not rewritten by the Subject Text: [**SPAM**] is that these messages are not quarantined by MagicSpam.

That said, we would suggest you to further review your WHM/cPanel or system configuration to determine which application is marking these messages as spam and moving them to the spam folder (do you have SpamAssassin or any other filters enabled?).

We hope this information helps.
-- MagicSpam Support Team --

lucasdomonte

Post by lucasdomonte » Thu Jul 25, 2019 12:26 pm

I will check further if I have any of them enabled should I disable?

magicspam

Post by magicspam » Fri Jul 26, 2019 11:30 am

Hello Lucas,

Thank you for your question.

Please note that MagicSpam works well with third party spam filters such as SpamAssassin and you are more than welcome to leave it enabled with your MagicSpam to block any messages that get trough MagicSpam.

That way MagicSpam will reject the most of the massages before they go into your system, and SpamAssassin will filter the ones that do pass MagicSpam.

That said, whether you want to disable any such filter or only adjust the additional filter settings depends only on you and your needs.

Also, please note that our MagicSpam PRO customers also have access to our own content filtering rules, which work with SpamAssassin.

We hope this answers your question.
-- MagicSpam Support Team --

Return to “MagicSpam Pro for WHM/cPanel”