Quarantine and Flags

Welcome to MagicSpam Pro for cPanel WHM! A better spam protection in an easy to use cPanel WHM Module. Visit here for support, frequently asked questions, wishlists and discussion groups on this great module to make life with cPanel WHM that much simpler.

Moderators: wizard, magicspam

victoriy

Quarantine and Flags

Post by victoriy » Tue Jan 23, 2018 6:21 am

Hello.

All the policy is set to FLAG, wich means the e-mail marked as SPAM will deliveried to the SPAM FOLDER with SPAM TAG, thats right?
If yes, its not working and when I see the log (all spam message) I see a lot email in QUARANTINE. How I release, list, block emails in quarantine?

Thanks for while

magicspam

Re: Quarantine and Flags

Post by magicspam » Tue Jan 23, 2018 3:20 pm

hello Victoriy,

Thank you for your post.

Because the way WHM/cPanel integrates with MagicSpam, detected spam messages will not be automatically delivered to the spam folder.

Instead, all detected spam messages will be rewritten with the configured subject line (e.g. *****SPAM*****) and delivered to the customer's Inbox. Please note the you can further configure separate server side mail delivery filters to filter those messages to desired folders - ("spam", "quarantine", etc...)

Please note that those messages will be marked as QUARANTINE in the MagicSpam logs.

Can you please confirm that detected spam messages are being delivered to the customers Inbox?

Also please note that your customers also have the option to set their own spam rules, so if they do not wish to receive such messages they can simply turn the policy to "ON" and spam emails will be rejected instead delivered to their Inbox with the rewritten subject line.

In the latest version of MagicSpam you have the option to override customer's settings from the:

Settings / User Settings

tab in your MagicSpam admin interface panel.

We hope this information helps.
-- MagicSpam Support Team --

Return to “MagicSpam Pro for WHM/cPanel”