Control shipments emails per account

Welcome to MagicSpam Pro for cPanel WHM! A better spam protection in an easy to use cPanel WHM Module. Visit here for support, frequently asked questions, wishlists and discussion groups on this great module to make life with cPanel WHM that much simpler.

Moderators: wizard, magicspam

leandro1504

Control shipments emails per account

Post by leandro1504 » Wed Oct 19, 2016 5:36 am

Hello,

I found that the software you have several configurations and possibilities, but the more I am interested in is to control the flow of e-mails sent by my client accounts.

I purchased the software, installed it on my cpanel and activated for a domain that I have problems sending many emails in a short space of time, I want to block such action, but also have to have the possibility of quick release, if an account is locked improperly.

How do I lock and unlock an account from a specific domain that sent or send many e-mails in a short space of time

magicspam

Re: Control shipments emails per account

Post by magicspam » Wed Oct 19, 2016 10:50 am

Hello leandro1504,

Thank you for your post.

From your post we understand that you have purchased MagicSpam for cPanel/WHM.
The feature you are talking about is the Outbound Rate Limiter, which is at the moment available only for MagicSpam Pro version.

If your version is MagicSpam Pro, you should be automatically protected with the Outbound Rate Limiter for users who send too much mail.

You can edit the Rate Limiter settings in the:

Settings / System / Options

tab in your MagicSpam admin-interface panel.

To unlock an account from a specific domain that sent or send many e-mails in a short space of time, please go to:

Settings / Rate Limiter

tab and remove the blocked user from the Rate Limiter tables.

We hope this answers your question.
-- MagicSpam Support Team --

Return to “MagicSpam Pro for WHM/cPanel”