No logs?

This is the area for a general support questions, discussions and information that you can read and share. Post your experiences, stats and tricks and tips that are not covered elsewhere. Remember, for questions please search the FAQ first, as your question may already be answered.

Moderators: wizard, magicspam

magicspam

Re: No logs?

Post by magicspam » Mon Mar 07, 2016 11:28 am

Hello Pranav1188,

Thanks for your reply. This definitely appears to be a more complicated installation problem. We prefer to handle installation problems via email because it allows us to fix your problem faster. Please contact us at support@magicspam.com so that we can assist further.

Also, please send us the following in your email as we would like to verify your log permissions are correct and also that the Postfix MTA has the appropriate integration systems in place.

Code: Select all

ls -latrR /var/log/magicspam

Code: Select all

postconf
Thanks!
-- MagicSpam Support Team --

Brads5

Re: No logs?

Post by Brads5 » Sun Jul 16, 2017 4:30 am

Hi,

What was the conclusion to this error? My system is doing exactly the same tried the suggestions earlier in this post but still have empty logs.

I have recently migrated to a new server magicspam was working on the old server. I built the new server with the same zimbra version and rsynced the opt/zimbra folder over to the new server. Once built fixedperms and re installed magicspam, everything is working expect spam filtering.

Please help ;)

Return to “General Discussions and Support Questions”