Plus: Where is the Spam Folder?

This is the area for a general support questions, discussions and information that you can read and share. Post your experiences, stats and tricks and tips that are not covered elsewhere. Remember, for questions please search the FAQ first, as your question may already be answered.

Moderators: wizard, magicspam

kneitzel

Plus: Where is the Spam Folder?

Post by kneitzel » Tue Aug 21, 2018 2:42 am

Hi,

I just set up MagicSpam Plus and activated the advanced setting: Deliver messages to Spam folder when flagged as spam.

But where can I find the spam messages now?

I found an older entry inside this forum where the reply was, that this is not available for MailEnable but that must be outdated, because this (Spam Quarantine) is one of the important differences between plus and basic.

What am I missing right now? Where can I find the Emails classified as Spam?

Thank you in advance for your support.

magicspam

Re: Plus: Where is the Spam Folder?

Post by magicspam » Tue Aug 21, 2018 12:01 pm

Hello knetzel,

Thank you for your post.

MagicSpam for MailEnable sends the quarantined messages to the "Junk E-mail" directory:

e.g:
C:\Program Files (x86)\Mail Enable\Postoffices\<postoffice name>\MAILROOT\<username>\Junk E-mail

Please note that for this to work, you would have to configure desired policies under the:

Settings / Server Policies

tab in MagicSpam admin interface panel, in the "FLAG" mode to flag messages for quarantine, instead of rejecting them right away. You should also check MagicSpam logs from the "Logs" tab to see if the message in question was marked as "SPAM" and rejected or as "Quarantine" which would be sent to the dedicated spam folder.

We hope this answers your question.
-- MagicSpam Support Team --

Return to “General Discussions and Support Questions”