no bounce messages (NDR) receiving

This is the area for a general support questions, discussions and information that you can read and share. Post your experiences, stats and tricks and tips that are not covered elsewhere. Remember, for questions please search the FAQ first, as your question may already be answered.

Moderators: wizard, magicspam

andi

no bounce messages (NDR) receiving

Post by andi » Tue Mar 01, 2011 5:27 am

hello,

i use magicspam for mailEnable 1.0.5-2 and 1.0.5-3 together with mailEnable professional 4.x and 5.x.
if magicSapm protection is enabled, i do not get any bounce message / non delivery report.

i did allready open a ticket at ME-support (REQUEST:21225) - ME-support wrote me:

We have investigated the issue on your server and were able to emulate the behaviour. The issue here is not MailEnable related and a problem with the Magicspam plug-in that you are running with MailEnable. The issue is that when the bounce is sent back to the sender address Magicspam is returning a an incorrect return code which is causing conflicts. We have communicated with Magicspam and they have indicated that you need to upgrade to their latest version located at the link below. If the problem persists after performing the upgrade of Magicspam then please advise.

so i did just perform the upgrade to magicSpam 1.0.5-3, but i do still not get any NDR, actually,
if magicSpam protection is enabled; if i disable magicSpam protection, i do get all NDRs.

thank you,
andi

magicspam

Re: no bounce messages (NDR) receiving

Post by magicspam » Tue Mar 01, 2011 10:08 am

Hello Andi,

We have escalated this issue to our development team who will be in contact with you if they have any additional questions. We will let you know once a resolution is found.

Thanks for reporting this!

Return to “General Discussions and Support Questions”