SPAWN

This is the area for a general support questions, discussions and information that you can read and share. Post your experiences, stats and tricks and tips that are not covered elsewhere. Remember, for questions please search the FAQ first, as your question may already be answered.

Moderators: wizard, magicspam

darcy

SPAWN

Post by darcy » Wed Oct 08, 2014 10:24 pm

Hi,

I've spent a good portion of today trying to install the latest update. I'm currently unable to receive any external email. When I check my maillog I notice this problem after the external web server tries to connect

Oct 9 00:00:05 email spawn[2503]: fatal: spawn_comand: execvp /usr/share/magicspam/bin/magicspam-postfix: No such file or directory
Oct 9 00:00:06 email postfix/spawn[2502]: warning: command /usr/share/magicspam/bin/magicspam-postfix exit status 1
Oct 9 00:00:07 email spawn[2504]: fatal: spawn_comand: execvp /usr/share/magicspam/bin/magicspam-postfix: No such file or directory
Oct 9 00:00:08 email postfix/spawn[2502]: warning: command /usr/share/magicspam/bin/magicspam-postfix exit status 1
Oct 9 00:00:08 email postfix/smtpd[2498]: warning: problem talking to server private/magicspam: Connection reset by peer

The mysitesecure:4266 is working just fine.

Any suggestions - Even if I need to temporarily disable magicspam so I can receive my email. I tried to uninstall it but it remained connected to mail server causing issues.

Darcy

magicspam

Re: SPAWN

Post by magicspam » Thu Oct 09, 2014 3:47 pm

Hello Darcy

So that we can assist you better, please provide us with some more information about your setup:

MagicSpam Version
OS and architecture (32 or 64 bit)

Return to “General Discussions and Support Questions”