Dear Valued Customers,
We are pleased to announce the release of MagicSpam for Plesk 2.0.14-1.
This release has several new features and updates based on feedback from you! This release includes:
* Addition of ability to see what spam rules / IP Reputation lists would stop a message that otherwise bypasses MagicSpam Protection for licensed accounts
* MagicSpam log file are now more secure
* MagicSpam will no longer be enabled after an update
* Redesigned the daily statistics page
* Logsearch CSV download now works on more browsers
* Updated the uninstallation process to remove leftover MagicSpam systemd files
* Fixed bug where the installer would fail to detect the Plesk MTA under certain conditions
* Fixed bug where the antispam engine would spam the log file with rbl errors under certain conditions
* Fixed bug in magicspam scheduled tasks
* Fixed bug in magicspam splash page library
To upgrade, simply click on 'Upgrade Now' at the bottom of this alert.
If you do not see an Upgrade Now link, or there are errors during the process, feel free to remove and reinstall the extension from the Plesk Extensions Catalog.
We hope you enjoy this release, and please keep on sharing your feedback on our public forums at:
Want to keep up to date with the latest updates on MagicSpam? Here's where to get the goods on what's new in the world of MagicSpam developments!
1 post • Page 1 of 1
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest