Dear Valued Customers,
Our team has just released a version 2.1.4-0 of the MagicSpam PLUS for MailEnable product line that includes the following updates:
- Ability to 'replay' messages from the logs to find out what rules or IP Reputation lists could have been set to block an uncaught spam message
- Addition of first installation popup
- Updates to daily statistics page design
- Fixes for noisy logs (rbl hosts lookups)
- Logs CSV download works on more web browsers
- Updates to the quarantine procedure
To upgrade, you can simply point a browser to:
Enter your license key, then select the appropriate installer (32 bit or 64 bit)
Once downloaded, run the installer and click on 'Yes' when asked if you wish to upgrade over top of the currently installed version.
We thank all those who supplied us with feedback and feature requests and encourage you all to keep on sending us your great ideas for features you would like to see in MagicSpam to continue making this product better.
From all of our team, Thanks!
Want to keep up to date with the latest updates on MagicSpam? Here's where to get the goods on what's new in the world of MagicSpam developments!
1 post • Page 1 of 1
-- MagicSpam Support Team --
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests