Dear MagicSpam Customers,
Release 2.1-8.3 addresses a couple of issues found in the previous release.
- addition of first installation popup
- updates to daily statistics page design
- logs CSV download works on more web browsers
- removal of Experimental tag from the "Block mail from IPv6 addresses that are not authenticated" server policy
- addition of stability fixes for the UI
To upgrade, you can either use the 'Upgrade Now' button at the bottom of this message. If this does not work, you can optionally run the command (as root):
/usr/share/magicspam/bin/package-updater -o -a
As always, if you have any questions, feature requests, or just want to drop us a line, please visit:
Want to keep up to date with the latest updates on MagicSpam? Here's where to get the goods on what's new in the world of MagicSpam developments!
1 post • Page 1 of 1
-- MagicSpam Support Team --
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests