Dear MagicSpam Suctomers,
We are pleased to announce the release of MagicSpam for cPanel 2.0.3-4.
This release has several new features and updates based on feedback from you! This release includes:
- Improvements to DNS lookup based rules to support IPv6 only assignments, multiple PTR records, etc.
- Added support for IP Ranges in IP Whitelist and IP Blacklist
- Added support for adding IPs ending in .0 / .255 to IP white/black lists
- Updates to 'stats' graph display to show Hourly statistics for last 24 hours
- Addition of new 'Daily' statistics break down for easier viewing of server performance
- Addition of statistics to view activity discrete to 'Inbound' and 'Outbound' activity
- Added support to select more than just '5' for the 'top XXXX' statistics pages
- Added new context options in Log search results to dynamically 'exempt and unblock' an IP address from the Rate limiter
To upgrade, simply click on 'Upgrade Now' at the bottom of this alert.
If you do not see an Upgrade Now link, or there are errors during the process, you can download the package directly from:
And install the updated package with command:
rpm -Uvh /path/to/package
We hope you enjoy this release, and please keep on sharing your feedback on our public forums at:
Want to keep up to date with the latest updates on MagicSpam? Here's where to get the goods on what's new in the world of MagicSpam developments!
1 post • Page 1 of 1
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests