You Guys do Rock!

It really makes a developer or a support person's day when people say nice things about them, their products and what they do. Want to give us complements? By all means. The more people hear about the good things.. the more people use this, and the more we can give back.

Moderators: wizard, magicspam

Ruudboy

You Guys do Rock!

Post by Ruudboy » Thu Apr 22, 2010 6:18 pm

Installed MagicSpam 4 days ago and i have to say i am really really impressed! This is i think the first time i have ever posted a "it rocks" about any product...

The only thing i wish is a custom bounce msg but i put that in the wishlist forum because somebody else already asked for it a year ago, should not be to hard to do...

magicspam

Re: You Guys do Rock!

Post by magicspam » Fri Apr 23, 2010 9:27 am

Thank you for your feedback! We certainly love hearing that you're impressed with the protection MagicSpam offers.
-- MagicSpam Support Team --

magicspam

Re: You Guys do Rock!

Post by magicspam » Wed Jan 26, 2011 5:42 pm

Hello Stonse,

this isn't really the proper place for this post (perhaps general discussion...?) but the short answer is that there is a section in the MagicSpam management interface labeled 'Exemption Lists' which contains the varying lists in which one can exempt by 'from' address, recipient address, or IP address.

Return to “You Guys Rock! - Want to say nice things about our products or team?”