Just one point...

It really makes a developer or a support person's day when people say nice things about them, their products and what they do. Want to give us complements? By all means. The more people hear about the good things.. the more people use this, and the more we can give back.

Moderators: wizard, magicspam

garmtech

Just one point...

Post by garmtech » Mon Nov 24, 2008 3:52 pm

First of all I would like to thank Wizard IT for great product. MagicSpam isn't totally white and innocent and yes, we had some problems with it, but finally it's up and running as we wish to and we love it! I must mention that support is very operative and helpful. One of the strongest pros of MagicSpam is that if you use Plesk as mail server and use SpamAssassin with it, you can noticeably drop server load by just using MagicSpam. So this leads to more customers per server and more profit to your business. This is the point you should really think about.

mattcrane

Re: Just one point...

Post by mattcrane » Wed Dec 03, 2008 1:29 am

MagicSpam is such a relief, it simply blocks out most of the rubbsish that get thrown at the server, and i mean most!!!

1765 email today, only 20 let through none of which were spam!!

Excellent support and well priced!

Keep it up

Return to “You Guys Rock! - Want to say nice things about our products or team?”