Absolutely brilliant product!!!

It really makes a developer or a support person's day when people say nice things about them, their products and what they do. Want to give us complements? By all means. The more people hear about the good things.. the more people use this, and the more we can give back.

Moderators: wizard, magicspam

cmuser

Absolutely brilliant product!!!

Post by cmuser » Tue Feb 15, 2011 10:15 pm

Hi,

I just recently purchased MagicSpam for Plesk and initially I was sceptical. However, installation was extremely easy and quick and there were no confusing configuration (defaults do really work perfectly), and it WORKED!!!!! Our email volume was reduce by over 90% and it was all spam! All this time and I could have reduced bandwidth server load, and of course cut out spam. I wish I knew about this earlier.

I don't normally bother to right feedback - but I had to on this occasion because companies like MagicSpam ought to be congratulated and encouraged to continue their fantastic work!!!

So, thank you for developing such a fantastic product that works so incredibly well and has solved one of the biggest problems I have been having with our mail server!

Keep up the great work and I look forward to long time use of your product!!!

GiseleN1974

Reverse DNS

Post by GiseleN1974 » Fri Mar 09, 2012 2:24 am

Was just reading this and wondered, can reverse DNS stop spoofing? Weve gotten messages saying our domain name has been blacklisted because someone has used it to send out spam. Or, do you know any way to put a stop to this?

magicspam

Re: Absolutely brilliant product!!!

Post by magicspam » Fri Mar 09, 2012 3:33 pm

Not really the right forum to post that question Gisele, and not sure what you are getting at when you ask if reverse DNS stops spoofing.. you will have to be more specific.

Return to “You Guys Rock! - Want to say nice things about our products or team?”