Migrate

This is the area for a general support questions, discussions and information that you can read and share. Post your experiences, stats and tricks and tips that are not covered elsewhere. Remember, for questions please search the FAQ first, as your question may already be answered.

Moderators: wizard, magicspam

Ruudboy

Migrate

Post by Ruudboy » Mon Nov 08, 2010 12:55 am

Hi MagicSpam,

I am migrating servers. Few questions in this regard:

1) New server is running Plesk 10, has this been tested, is it working?
2) I am moving over slowly, will Magicspam be allowed to run on both servers until i have fully migrated. Does my license allow this?

Regards,
Ruud

magicspam

Re: Migrate

Post by magicspam » Tue Nov 16, 2010 10:39 am

MagicSpam has been tested and approved to work with Plesk 10. We will be posting newly labeled packages with our upcoming release slated for early December, but in the meantime, the Plesk 9.x packages have been tested to work.

Please note though that if you are upgrading the Plesk in place with MagicSpam installed, you may need to re-install the MagicSpam module. You will also likely need to contact us to reset the anti-abuse lock on your license at that time.

As to running MagicSpam on multiple servers - no the license does not support this. There may be a small period of time that this will work counted in hours, but the anti-abuse lock system is designed to prevent this from happening.

Return to “General Discussions and Support Questions”