I can't enable magic-spam

This is the area for a general support questions, discussions and information that you can read and share. Post your experiences, stats and tricks and tips that are not covered elsewhere. Remember, for questions please search the FAQ first, as your question may already be answered.

Moderators: wizard, magicspam

web

I can't enable magic-spam

Post by web » Mon Apr 02, 2012 8:22 am

Hi,

The problem is the next. My boss bought in parallels store, magic-spam and, the other week I disabled-protection in magic-spam and when i go to enabled-protection, magic-spam show me this error:

"Error retrieving version from Plesk API: Error communicating with Plesk API: are the packages psa-api and psa-api-rpc installed?
No license found. Please enter your license key on the 'Settings' page of the management interface
If your license was purchased from Parallels, please upload or 'fetch' via the Plesk interface License Management
Failed to activate plugin"

below this error the program solicited the license key. If i insert this key the magic-spam, show me the next error:

"Invalid license key specified.
Error communicating with Plesk API: Error communicating with Plesk API: are the packages psa-api and psa-api-rpc installed? Attempting recovery route Unable to find fallback file [/etc/psa/psa.key] Error loading server unique id."

I view this route in the server /etc/psa/ and the file psa.key not exist. If i don´t mistake this route is the route for the key in the plesk in 8x versions, but magic-spam asking me that route, where the version of the plesk panel is 9.5.4 with CentOs 5.

Please, can help me enabled magic-spam?

Return to “General Discussions and Support Questions”