Invalid License when trying to download

This is the area for a general support questions, discussions and information that you can read and share. Post your experiences, stats and tricks and tips that are not covered elsewhere. Remember, for questions please search the FAQ first, as your question may already be answered.

Moderators: wizard, magicspam

indesignfirm

Invalid License when trying to download

Post by indesignfirm » Sat Oct 17, 2009 4:36 pm

I just purchased MagicSpam for Plesk and haven't been able to download it. I simply receive a message stating Invalid License when I try to download it.

magicspam

Re: Invalid License when trying to download

Post by magicspam » Mon Oct 19, 2009 8:43 am

Thank you for letting us know about this. We are in the process of a series of server upgrades and this is one particular item that has since been fixed.

As per an email thread handled by our support team over the weekend, this issue has now been resolved.

This being said, you had reported an issue with license registration also showing the same error, even after fixes had been applied. Are you still experiencing this issue? Please let us know.
-- MagicSpam Support Team --

indesignfirm

Re: Invalid License when trying to download

Post by indesignfirm » Tue Oct 20, 2009 9:39 pm

No more problems. I'd like to take a moment out to say how awesome your technical support staff was to me this weekend. I notified you all of the problem, and he actually emailed me and asked me to call him at the office on a Sunday to get the problem solved. Now, I'm not stupid, so I know you can't provide that kind of customer service all the time, but I want to say THANK YOU!

The person I spoke with on the phone was funny, very nice, and very helpful. Most importantly, he spoke English very clearly! :) Sorry India, nothing like a good ole English speaking American/Canadian on the other end of a support phone call! :)

Thanks Guys/Gals for your help. You all were just wonderful!

Return to “General Discussions and Support Questions”