Plesk MagicSpam license activation

This is the area for a general support questions, discussions and information that you can read and share. Post your experiences, stats and tricks and tips that are not covered elsewhere. Remember, for questions please search the FAQ first, as your question may already be answered.

Moderators: wizard, magicspam

lbenzo

Plesk MagicSpam license activation

Post by lbenzo » Sun May 16, 2010 6:03 am

Hello,

I've buyed MagicSpam through Parallel's. Everytime I try to activate the license, I receive the same problem:
Invalid license key specified.Debug Information - If you believe that this error needs to be reported to the MagicSpam development team, you can forward the information below to them at debug@magicspam.com.

Error communicating with Plesk API: El acceso del administrador desde la dirección '127.0.0.1' está restringido siguiendo las políticas de restricción de Ips en uso
Attempting recovery route
Unable to find fallback file [/etc/psa/psa.key]
Error loading server unique id.

#0 /usr/share/magicspam/php/includes/sections/class.MagicSpamLicenseKeySection.php(34): MagicSpamLicense->update('A00K00-MP3T01-F...')
#1 /usr/share/magicspam/php/includes/class.MagicSpamPage.php(55): MagicSpamLicenseKeySection->prepare()
#2 /usr/share/magicspam/php/includes/class.msinterface.php(65): MagicSpamPage->prepare()
#3 /usr/share/magicspam/php/includes/class.msinterface.php(58): MSInterface->prepare(Object(MagicSpamPage_settings))
#4 /usr/share/magicspam/php/htdocs/index.php(51): MSInterface->run('settings')
#5 main

magicspam

Re: Plesk MagicSpam license activation

Post by magicspam » Mon May 17, 2010 12:31 pm

From the main 'Settings' page of the Plesk interface, click "Restrict Administrative Access" and ensure that 127.0.0.1 is not blocked. You may have simply accepted the Plesk defaults for restricting admin access, which does not include an exemption for localhost (127.0.0.1).
-- MagicSpam Support Team --

Return to “General Discussions and Support Questions”