Plesk v10.2.0 - MagicSpam v1.0.5-3 don´t work properly

This is the area for a general support questions, discussions and information that you can read and share. Post your experiences, stats and tricks and tips that are not covered elsewhere. Remember, for questions please search the FAQ first, as your question may already be answered.

Moderators: wizard, magicspam

Caos

Plesk v10.2.0 - MagicSpam v1.0.5-3 don´t work properly

Post by Caos » Tue Apr 19, 2011 11:44 pm

Hi,

I updated to the last version of Plesk v10.2.0, in my dedicated server with CentOS 5.5 32bit.

Today I review the Magicspam v1.0.5-3 module, and found from April 12 to today, don´t show anything (not spam, not rcpts, not exempt, etc...)

Cantidad total de RCPTs recibidos 0
Cantidad de RCPTs rechazados como Correo No Deseado 0
Cantidad de RCPTs exentos de los controles de Correo No Deseado 0

I deleted the magicspam module, reinstall and still the same, don´t show anything ????.

How to resolve?

Thanks

Regards

magicspam

Re: Plesk v10.2.0 - MagicSpam v1.0.5-3 don´t work properly

Post by magicspam » Thu Apr 21, 2011 8:27 am

In follow up to a support email thread, this has since been resolved by reinstalling the MagicSpam module.

Just for your information, this is related to the fact that Plesk 10.2 has changed their methods of API integration and authentication. Our packages are capable of dealing with the new integration but require that a step of the initial install take place in order to register with the new API correctly.

Sorry for any inconvenience

Return to “General Discussions and Support Questions”