Ability to see what spam rules / IP Reputation lists would stop a message that otherwise bypasses MagicSpam Protection

This is the area for a general support questions, discussions and information that you can read and share. Post your experiences, stats and tricks and tips that are not covered elsewhere. Remember, for questions please search the FAQ first, as your question may already be answered.

Moderators: wizard, magicspam

nicola.bonizzardi

Ability to see what spam rules / IP Reputation lists would stop a message that otherwise bypasses MagicSpam Protection

Post by nicola.bonizzardi » Wed Sep 27, 2017 2:14 am

Hi,
where i can find the new feature "ability to see what spam rules / IP Reputation lists *would* stop a message that otherwise bypasses MagicSpam Protection" for MagicSpam PRO for Plesk 2.1-8?

Thanks!
Nicola B.

magicspam

Re: Ability to see what spam rules / IP Reputation lists would stop a message that otherwise bypasses MagicSpam Protecti

Post by magicspam » Wed Sep 27, 2017 6:08 pm

Hello Nicola,

Thank you for your post.

Admin users can now replay HAM mail sessions to see whether a particular spam setting or bms list would have blocked the email. To replay HAM session, go to the "Logs" tab and perform a search with 'Filter By' turned to "All".

In the search results click on the HAM in the corresponding entry and then click on 'How do I block this message'.

As soon as you have click on 'How do I block this message' you will be presented with the suggested measures to block this email in the future.

We hope this information helps.
-- MagicSpam Support Team --

Return to “General Discussions and Support Questions”