Bug Counter / Lizenz error

This is the area for a general support questions, discussions and information that you can read and share. Post your experiences, stats and tricks and tips that are not covered elsewhere. Remember, for questions please search the FAQ first, as your question may already be answered.

Moderators: wizard, magicspam

rbwebservice

Bug Counter / Lizenz error

Post by rbwebservice » Wed Jan 18, 2017 2:31 pm

Good day,

I have the problem that when I in Plesk my admin password change my license key back again to "freelizenz". Can you tell me why this can be.

Then I noticed that when greylisting is active the statistics are not counted correctly. The counter is moved at every attempt at delivery.

Will there be an update here?

greetings

magicspam

Re: Bug Counter / Lizenz error

Post by magicspam » Thu Jan 19, 2017 12:00 pm

Hello rbwebservice,

Thank you for your post.

If we understand correctly your MagicSpam license on Plesk changed back to freemium (freelizenz).

Could you please let us know if you have purchased your license through Plesk or from MagicSpam directly?

If you have purchased your license through MagicSpam, if you enter your MagicSpam license into the:

Settings / System

tab in your MagicSpam admin interface panel and click "save" is there any error message?

In regard your second question where the MagicSpam statistic are not shown correctly, would you please be able to send us a screenshot of the statistics page you are referring to or logs for analysis?

Also, to answer to your questions better, would you please be able to fill us in in the following details about your system:

- Operating System and Version
- Operating System Architecture (32 bit or 64 bit)
- Plesk Version
- MTA (Qmail, Postfix, Exim)
- MagicSpam Version and suite (MagicSpam Basic or MagicSpam PRO)

Thank you,
-- MagicSpam Support Team --

rbwebservice

Re: Bug Counter / Lizenz error

Post by rbwebservice » Fri Jan 27, 2017 3:30 am

Hello,

The problem with the license key I could solve.

It was because the administrative access to plesk was restricted and magicspam had no access.

To the wrongly calculated statisik I am collecting the infos.

My lizen I have acquired testweise over plesk. But will probably switch to the pro license of them.

I'll get back to you as soon as I've collected the statistics

greetings

Return to “General Discussions and Support Questions”