Wrong Month Showing in Stats

This is the area for a general support questions, discussions and information that you can read and share. Post your experiences, stats and tricks and tips that are not covered elsewhere. Remember, for questions please search the FAQ first, as your question may already be answered.

Moderators: wizard, magicspam

kpjayne

Wrong Month Showing in Stats

Post by kpjayne » Fri Jan 02, 2015 7:18 pm

I am running MagicSpam for Plesk version 1.0.8-1.3 and the current monthly stats are not showing correctly. For example when I load the page for January 2015, those stats flash for about a second and then December 2014 stats show.

Then when I go to Stats --> Monthly ------- When I load January stats it reverts to December.

Please advise how I can correct this.

magicspam

Re: Wrong Month Showing in Stats

Post by magicspam » Tue Jan 06, 2015 3:04 pm

Hello kpjayne,

The date displayed for the statistics graph is calculated using javascript, based on the local time of the connecting machine (your desktop).

Please verify your desktop, which you have been using to connect to the MagicSpam interface, has a correctly set date.

Also, you indicated that the current month will display for a second and redirect back to the last month. Have you tried using a different browser?

Thanks!

-- MagicSpam Support Team --

hammer

Post by hammer » Mon Mar 02, 2015 8:03 am

Having the same issue once it roller march 1.

I have confirmed correct date /time/timezone ; I've tried different browsers and PCs.

Same result. showing february for graphs

magicspam

Post by magicspam » Mon Mar 02, 2015 2:10 pm

This discussion continues in a different post:
http://forums.magicspam.com/viewtopic.php?f=15&t=224236

Thanks,

-- MagicSpam Support Team --

Return to “General Discussions and Support Questions”