Dashboad - Better Statistics

Help us help you. We all want the product to continually improve, and you the customer can help us with that. Please visit here for ideas about our future roadmaps, schedules etc, and feel free to post your WISHLISTS for our developers and management to read.

Moderators: wizard, magicspam

jesawyers

Dashboad - Better Statistics

Post by jesawyers » Wed Oct 05, 2011 11:05 am

I would like to see actual numbers for the daily graph showing Not Spam / Spam / Exempt. I would also like to see a yearly trend by month to look for trends in increased activity.

Lastly how about a montly average with an alarm setting that would trigger an email to the administrator. For example, say in the last six months the monthly Spam number is 30%. If the current monthly Spam number is above this number trigger an email to the administrator.

Anyway...new user and like the product so far. Just want better statistics.

John

magicspam

Re: Dashboad - Better Statistics

Post by magicspam » Thu Oct 06, 2011 11:16 am

Hello John,

First of all we'd like to welcome you to the forums, we're very glad to have you!

I think these are some great recommendations so I've compiled them into a short list to submit to our devs for review and potential inclusion in a future version of MagicSpam.

Statistics Page Improvements:
-Yearly Graph, month by month to identify trends and activity.

Alarm Enhancement:
-Alarm triggered by spam ratio increasing over a certain threshold, sends an email to server administrator.
-Potential other triggers for such an alert could be beneficial as well, for consideration.

In regard to the daily graph numbers. The daily graph will show the average in numbers for each day if you mouse-over the particular section of the graph.

We're always looking for ways to improve MagicSpam.

Thanks for your input and let us know any comments or suggestions.
MagicSpam Support Team

Return to “Wishlists and Roadmaps”